Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

Okay, it's a day late, but what did you expect?

2014 was a fabulous year. I graduated with my MLIS, started a new program, read some awesome books, and got to spend some amazing times with my family. God has truly blessed me, and I am so excited to see what 2015 will bring. While I really don't like resolutions (not sure why, but I don't), I do have some goals that I want to begin this year, and hopefully they won't end when the year does.


The Big Things:
1. Speak less and listen more
2. Be more gracious
3. Appreciate what I have
4. Reach out to others
5. Practice patience

The Little Things:
6. Achieve my Goodreads goal
7. Finally complete the t-shirt quilt I started months ago
8. Figure out what I'm going to put in my picture frame
9. Clean my closet
10. Stop giving in to impulse purchases when it comes to clothing (probably should be higher on the list but let's be realistic, this one probably will get put off until next year again)




No comments:

Post a Comment